Purchase individual filters by adding to cart separately
Developed and patented by UVInnovations℠ for accurate and repeatable imaging of UVA induced visible fluorescence.* ISA is the exclusive worldwide manufacturer and distributor.
UV Innovations℠ reference targets and protocols increase the accuracy of images depicting fluorescence. Tests by some of the world’s leading collecting institutions show up to five times improved accuracy and repeatability. Useful for:
- Art conservation
- Art authentication
- Forensic science
- Medical imaging: dermatology, dentistry and pathology
- Scientific imaging: biology and mineralogy
This target set includes one Target UV-Gray™ (4” x 6”) for field-of-view white balance and one double sided Target-UV™ in-line target (5” x 1.25”) with four different levels of fluorescence intensity. PECA 918 (IR cut) and Wratten 2e (UV cut) are required filters for most cameras.
For more information please review the detailed workflows and instructions.
Features and Benefits
- Accurately render the color and intensity of UV/visible fluorescence
- Simple, tested and repeatable workflow
- Interoperable methods ensure images depicting UV/visible fluorescence can be meaningfully compared across all sites using UV Innovations℠ standards and protocols
- Allows for the creation of reference images of fluorescence behavior for any material
- Increases the evidentiary value for critical applications including law enforcement, medical imaging, art conservation and art authentication
- Proprietary fluorescent pigments are highly stable, insuring years of use
- Versatile customized solutions, training workshops and consulting are available
* Not suitable for use with UVB or UVC.
Caution: Always wear UV filtered eyewear when working with UV radiation sources.